Salestrekker integrates with Full Contact (https://www.fullcontact.com), helping us gather publicly available information about your clients and partners.
This information is typically collected from the social sites (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter and others) and is displayed in Client Profile and Contact View.
Q: What do I need to do to gather this information?
No set up is required. This function is built in Salestrekker as a part of your subscription. Simply add new deal or new contact with their name, surname, phone and email and if FullContact can find their info on the internet, we will automatically display the following:
- Client's (or referral partner's) avatar (image)
- Links to their social profiles (LinekedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- Their employment history from LinkedIn
- Their Interests and Topics they participate in social discussions
Earlier added clients will not have FullContact data automatically added, however you can manually click on the 'Social Info Sync' button in Contact view (see image below).
Q: Why is this information important?
- Enrich data in your database. For example, instead of deal owner photo you can show primary client photo on deal card.
- Verify your client employment history, location and organisations vs. their LinkedIn profile.
- Better understand your client's needs by understanding interests they display on their social profiles.
- Connect with your clients social profiles with ease. Simply click on the available link and then use social platform to connect with your client.
Q: I added a client and can't see any Social info?
They either don't have a social profile, they use other email addresses or email address is mis-spelled.
Q: How much will this cost me?
This function is available to all Salestrekker users at no additional fee.
Q: Do I have to change my privacy disclosure document?
We cannot answer that question without seeing your current document contains. If you are unsure, we recommend you get legal advice regarding your privacy disclosure document. However, FullContact collects publicly available information only, accessible to anyone doing a basic internet search.
Q: Can I switch off information collection via FullContact?
No, you can choose not to use collected data, however this function is switched on for all Salestrekker users.