Broker tools can be used by organisations that have access to them. Loan writers can have access to broker tools and support staff can use them as long as the loan writer is the deal owner.
Firstly, go to Settings > My Accreditations and add your lenders, lender codes and commissions payable. Only lenders added will show in product section of broker tools.
- Go to Settings > My Accreditations
- + Add New Lender Accreditation
- Select Lender
- Add broker ID for that lender
- Add Commission Schedule for that lender
Once these are set, you need to add licences and company information. This information will be merged to your compliance documents.
You can repeat the same process for Organisation settings (if you have admin permissions).
To set up commission, go to Settings > Broker Tools. This is only visible to the admins of organisations with Broker Tools enabled.
- Go to Settings > Commission Groups
- Click on '+ Add New'
- Add relevant information and splits (use real names vs generic in this screenshot). Use 'A' to add new major split and 'B' to add sub-split.
You can use merge fields, tables and charts (visible under 'B', image below) to create high quality compliance and sales documents. This feature is only visible to admin users with Broker Tools enabled for their organisation.
- Go to Settings > Compliance Templates
- Click on '+Add New'
- Click on Labels icon to add label to a documents (Privacy, Credit Guide, Fact Find, Preliminary Assessment, Credit Proposal Disclosure, Credit Quote etc.). To see how to create custom labels for documents, click here. Key compliance documents need to be printed in order to progress deal to lodgement.
Once documents are printed, user can see them under the Compliance tab in Deal View.