Once deal has settled, it needs to be marked as Settled/Post to commissions. This will have two effects:
- Reporting visibility for settled deals
- Commission system will be notified (where linked with Salestrekker)
The process is as follows:
1. Mark deal as settled. Go to deal view and click on Edit >> Settled/Post to Commissions option.
2. Complete the following screen by checking/adding:
- Check the date is the correct settlement date (A)
- Add a note to be saved in a deal (B). This can be anything relevant to settlement.
- Ensure loan details are correct (C)
- Add loan account number (D). Add '0000' if unsure.
- Add a referral partner if already they are required to get paid as well (E). You can add multiple referrers.
3. Once commission is paid, mark it as Won/Paid
Won deals will disappear from view and can be viewed again by filtering won deals.
See the video below for more details: