1 May 2020
- Our new advanced live chat feature with video call capability has been released to a limited set of users.
It is intended to serve as your own collaboration tool while working remotely, in small or large teams.
Check here how Salestrekker Teamchat helps you work effectively from your home.
P.S. Please rate our apps on App Store and Google Play.
29 April 2020
- An improved Zapier 1.0.9 version is released with even more triggers and actions, and on top of that, secure ID coding.
The new triggers are:
- Deal Due Date;
- New Deal Note;
- New Document in Deal (uploaded);
- New Document Created in Deal;
- New Document Signed (via built-in HelloSign feature).
And the actions:
- Create New Deal Note;
- Update Deal;
- Update Contact;
- Complete Task.
- Enterprise owners have an option to set the "Professional Licence" title headers on both account and organisation settings, as per their own preferences and needs.
- Compare Club REFER button can be found with more ease now that we have branded it with the original integration logo.
- There is a new option under Asset Finance Quick Tools to view or print PDF documents with or without interest rate.
- Privacy disclosure screen is removed from Interview mode.
- Deal and contact notes will automatically get locked after an hour. After that period of time only the organisation owner can continue to edit or delete notes.
- Land Transfer Fee calculations have been adjusted for each state and are in line with online calculators.
- Reports and merge documents will show the correct order of assets / liabilities.
20 April 2020
- The issue with adding managing agents in enterprise groups and branches that temporarily disables those organisations is fixed.
15 April 2020
- Digital KYC by bronID is now live in Salestrekker - see this demo video on how it can help you conduct AML/CFT checks for individuals while working remotely.
- Enterprise group and branches screen has been modified to load faster.
- The issue with ABN and ACN lookup under employer details is resolved.
- All enterprise inherited workflow stages (in Groups/Branches) are no longer editable.
1 April 2020
- Interview Mode feature can assist brokers in video or F2F client interviews. It allows them to access Client Portal directly from Deal and helps them run the interview. Check this video overview.
- Identification fields are now present in Client Portal as well, under Details section.
- Client Portal has been further improved by having a bank account number field available for assets and liabilities.
- In order to comply with 'best interest duty' laws borrowers now have an option to choose what is MOST important for them between four different categories under Product requirements section. See a short video demo here.
- You can email lender supporting documents which are saved in a deal from Deal view or Lodgement tab. Watch this video tutorial to show you how.
- To send an email to multiple contacts from Deal view, check this video example.
- Combine several PDFs into one PDF with the overall document limit of 25 MB. To see more detailed explanation look here.
- Fees and charges section is moved out of Broker tools into a separate tab in Deal view. Check out how you can print a Credit quote document now, by watching this short video.
- When sending compliance documents for e-signing, wording in the subject heading and in the body of the email is now drawn from the document name rather than the deal name, for easier searching.
- Notes are being added to Deals for better visualisation when requests are sent for eSign, Equifax, Client Portal and Partner Portal invites.
- 'Quick tools - asset finance section' is improved by having Quoting commercial calculator.
- Check out security tab for an option to select Limited security if that property ownership percent is allocated to Security Guarantor(s).
- We bring you Compare Club integration, for life and health insurance.
- Another diversification option is available for risk insurance items - LifeInsuance Direct Integration.
- Reporting feature is expended to Asset Finance tools.
- Our Status page now keeps you updated about critical services used by our main application.
22 March 2020
- Android application 2.2 has been released on Google Play where you can find a full list of application updates.
13 March 2020
- Expense section has been changed to bring the system in line with new LIXI standard. There are three major changes made to expense section. You can read about all of them here.
- There is now also an option to add security guarantor to a household in Client Portal.
- When guarantors are included in application you can now produce documents by choosing whether you'd like to include/exclude them from your document templates.
18 February 2020
- Max Borrowing figures now match when moving from Max borrowing tab to Review loan products.
Please make sure to log out and log back in before you check up on this again.
- Loan amount and capitalised LMI (when available) are now both presented under "Change deal status to Settled"/"Post to commissions" dialog box.
13 February 2020
- To avoid recent issues with creating documents and printing information from Salestrekker, a significant code speedup was deployed to bring more stability to overall merge functionality.
7 February 2020
- Organisation owners can now export key data and download archive of all their account(s), workflow(s), deal(s), contact(s), task(s) and note(s).
You can read more about this new feature here, or watch a video.
21 January 2020
- Bug fixes have been pushed that will address issues with the following:
- Creating tools when deals move from "None" workflow type to "Home Loan" or "Asset Finance" workflow;
- Label inheritance for documents and external notifications;
- Merge custom fields;
- Reports and dashboard.
P.S. Please rate our apps on App Store and Google Play.
7 January 2020
- We have released our first new feature for 2020 - an option to automatically add organisation logo in documents across the enterprise. Check our knowledge article for more detailed information and see the process in this video.